Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 19

Garrh, I am so hungry! And I am eating heaps, and drinking heaps of water.. I don't get it. Today I have my X-ray and MRI scans, I'm super worried that something is gonna show up that means that I have to get surgery.. T_T However, I am pleasantly surprised that the ankle injury hasn't gotten in the way of my participation in the programme. I am able to do most types of exercises, and I really feel like I'm getting more strength week by week. Also, traditionally I would just stay in and feel sorry for myself when being sick, but this time I've toughed it out, and gone to the gym anyway, and I still didn't take any longer to get well than if I'd stayed in. And I feel that I have so much to show for it. :)

At weighing today I had lost another kilo almost, the scales showed 94,1. It's still working! I want to try to get down to 93.something by Monday, so I'm gonna be a good girl this weekend too. I guess I have too much studying to do to worry about things to do instead of partying though.. hehe.

No comments: