Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 24

What shall I say... It's been a very busy day, so busy that I hardly had time to eat, and therefore my eating shedule got all messed up. I kinda miss having someone to rant on about what I'm going through, I think all in all my friends think it's pretty boring to listen to me going on and on about nutrition and exercise and chocolate cravings and so on... I wish the organisers had brought the group together more, so that we could have a chance to blabber on about the challenges that we face, and how we go about overcoming them. I have one friend at home whom has been through something similar, and I guess I'm exhausting her with all my ramblings about the challenges of hunting for healthy food in the supermarket, trying to get up early and the changes that I am seeing or feeling. Sooner or later she'll get sick of it though, I guess... I feel a bit like a loner. I suppose that's why I like my blog so much. If ppl get sick of it they can just quit reading, and I won't even notice. :)

No comments: