Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 3

I'm totally wrecked... Weight training on Monday, Swimming yesterday and yet to come today is Boxing. Scary! Apparently I'm supposed to give my body a shock. Well, it's working, it's shocked all right! I'm wondering if there is any muscle in my body that isn't sore. It must mean that I'm doing something right.. ;D


Let me just say, when wanting to dine out and trying to maintain a healthy diet, Wellington does not seem to have much to offer... I was in town and didn't really know what to have, so I ended up having a Bibimbap at the Country House, one of my favourites. It's quite high in carb, seeing as about half of the dish or more is only rice, but it was pretty much the healthiest option that I could think of. Not really a NZ healthy plate...

Bibimbap is a Korean dish, and usually includes Rice, seaweed, beansprouts, egg, (sometimes beef), carrot and cucumber. And hot chili sauce!

No comments: