Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 21

This is it, the so called amount of days it takes for the body to get used to a new routine. I've been trying to see if I feel a difference, but actually I don't. Maybe it's because I've been to the gym every day, so I haven't had a chance to just relax and revive. The programme is taking up quite a lot of time though, today I got so caught up in my veggie shopping that I forgot play rehearsals... (uh oh, they're gonna give me so much shit.. and I kinda deserve it..)

Went to the gym for an hour, just to procrastinate. I have schoolwork to do, but I'm not really that motivated to do any of it. I jumped on the scales beside the counter at the gym, and they showed 97 kilos! Yikes!! I hope that they're old and dodgy.. otherwise there's something seriously wrong with the way that my body works. I haven't had a weekend this healthy in YEARS.

No comments: