Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 26

Today I did my half-way testing, (or some of it) and it's definitely showing results. :) I was scared that it wouldn't be much, but it seems that my efforts really are paying off. I have lost 6 kgs (or, that is what the scales at kelburn said, with shoes I weighed 92.7 kgs.. I wonder if the kelburn scales aren't a bit dodgy though..) and I've gotten rid of 5cm around my waist and hip. And chest... damn. I guess I'm gonna have to make some sacrifices to get into shape... and maybe going back to a B-cup wouldn't be the end of the world.. ^_^

So, to reward myself for being such a good girl, I allowed myself a meal out. I love Korean, and although it is not the healthiest of eats, I figured I had kindof deserved it. At least I can go to bed today, knowing that what I do does make a difference. I suppose I should remember that next time I stand on the scales and the weight stands still.
yummey Korean kimchi pork.. mmmmmm!

No comments: