Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 44

I've officially left the 90's, although it's technically only by 100 grams.. heh. No looking back now! It must have been about 7 years since I was under 90 kilos.. I kinda gained a lot and fast when I moved north in 2000. But then Bodoe is a shithole.. I was stuck indoors for the 5 years that I lived there, as it was too cold to do anything fun outside for about 8 months of the year. Resolution: Never again live in a frosty windhole. Never again live in a place where the temperature can (and does) drop to under
-20 in the winter. The only drawback is that then I'll never again live in a place where I can see northern lights in winter and have midnight sun in the summer.. I miss that. But it's not worth gaining weight again for. Hmm... I'll get a batch or something up north... yeah.. problem solved.

I guess that means that I need to get offline NOW, finish my essay so that I'll be able to get my masters degree, then a great job, and be able to afford that batch!

No comments: