Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 39

Feeling HEAPS better today! only have a sore throat and am coughing a lot, but that is ok. Been to see the foot doctor, I don't have to operate!!! YUSSSS!!! It also means that I might just have to get used to being a cripple, which is not that much fun, but the verdict was: "You have some bruising of the bone on the lateral aspect of the dome of the talus. Aslo, some fluid gathering on the side of the ankle. And the (thing) that bends your big toe is slightly inflamed. At this point, there is not much I can do to make it any better, I think it will settle down on its own. Just keep using it within the range of comfort. If it keeps getting sore, come back to see me." (I predict that I'll be seeing him again, when I get sick of having to deal with a moody ankle..). But for now, that means that I can just give a shit about it for a while. :)

Went boxing today, and after my wrist started hurting I threw away the gloves (done that before, and it was ok). I thought it was ok today too, didn't really hurt any, but now my hands look terrible, especially my right hand.. I mean, look at it! It looks as though I've been in a fight or something... real gross.

My weight is now bang on 90 Kilos. Wheee! next week I'll be in the 80's range!

No comments: