Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 49

Today I feel like a total failure. My left-right coordination is shit (I always knew that), my ability to interpret instructions is shit (kinda knew that too), but what really hurts, is that I completely lack the ability to balance! So, to make myself feel better, I took my credit card for a walk. (uh oh..) I got myself a new swissball, right size this time (That's right I did! We'll fucken see who can't balance on a ball after 8 weeks!), new headphones and tea + infusers to releave stress. I feel a bit better after spending a good 100 bucks. Xept that I already managed to smash my leg into the coffeetable in the living room after falling off the ball 5 times... It'll heal. Probably faster than my pride.

Did something slightly whacky today. I put my sneakers on the kitchen scale (don't tell my flatties, ppl! It was a somewhat clean operation anyway..)and what I found out was a bit .. weird. When I did my halfway weighing, I weighed 92,7 with the shoes on, and 91,6 without the shoes. So, you'd think they weighed 1.1 kilos, right? No. They only weigh 640 grams... (*enter eerie music)

No comments: