Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 54

Having all this chocolate in the house is driving me mad. It feels like giving up smoking all over again.. Exept that .. Chocolate doesn't cause cancer.. All I can think about is chocolate. I can't go near the living room where I set out the bowl for my flatmates.. and I've tucked my stash way back in the darkest corner of my cupboard. Today I just needed SOMETHING, so I resorted to an extravagant pasta meal. Not unhealthy though! I came across monkfish on special at New World today, and couldn't resist. It's been ages since I ate monkfish last time, and it was sooo nice! I'm actually totally stuffed now, even though I didn't even eat a full 140g serving of pasta (probably for the first time in my whole life).



Gym today was ok, got there around 7 am and found that I actually like waking up that way. Weird... it feels harder to exercise that early, but my day just feels brighter afterwards. No matter how hard I torture my abs now they don't get sore. Boring. Been listening to this song over and over... I just can't get it out of my head!! And it's so pathetic! Warning: Don't listen to this song if you're epileptic or have a weak mind..



No comments: