Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 52

After a rather long session at the gym of boxing and kicking (or rather, trying to kick) a bag, I kinda expected my foot to be messed up again. And it kinda isn't! It's really weird.. I kicked the bag hard at an odd angle a few times and it felt really painful, but the swelling is really minimal. Which is great! Maybe I don't have to get used to being a cripple at all! :) I guess it's possible (or rather likely) that I've just become a sissy after all the trouble that I've had with that ankle, so that now I don't dare use it because I'm scared that It'll go emo on me. (I swear, It if really heals up this time, I will NEVER EVER again go climbing trees after a night out!!!! It's just not worth it..) It felt really bad to be kicking though... I used to be so good at it, and now I really suck. I told Chris at the gym that it's been 8 years since I quit training Karate... It's been more!! It's been 11 years!!! It's been so long that I can't even remember how long it's been. Man... I'm getting old.

Promised myself white meat today... Is salmon white meat? Or .. it's not red, that's for sure, but it's not really white either. hmm..

No comments: