Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 56

It's the last official day of the competition today... I am so disappointed with myself that words cannot even begin to describe it. I was supposed to be 85.something today, and instead I am 87.2 again. And it's probably all down to yesterday's frolicking.. It was just 4 f**king days left, and I just couldn't stay sober,could I... Had to cut training this morning short because I felt like shite, so went home and just wanted to curl up in a ball under my covers and wait for next winter to come. T_T

Well... I didn't. Instead I curled up in a ball under my covers and waited for an hour until my headache had gone, then went down to the veggie market and then I went back to the gym. A second and slightly better solution, now I feel much better and ready for some seriously intense studying!

Dunno how I'm gonna quit this blog. I've become quite attached to it, really... even more than my "real life" blog. And I'm gonna miss my trainer now that it's all over. Guess I could always hire him once a week, but then who knows? He might just wanna kill himself with the prospect of having to listen to more of my complaining... hehe

Soundtrack of the day: Tiki Taane - Now this is it

2 comments:

Joanne said...

did you win the competition??

-possibly the only other soul out there reading this blog-

Tina said...

*snort* haha :D
No, I know you're not, I know of at least 4 others that read it. The final weighing and fitness test is tomorrow (on Wednesday 3rd, that is) and then on the following wednesday is the anouncement. I'll update the blog accordingly. ;)