Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 46

Today was a pretty long day... Got up at 5, was at the gym by 6, and won't get to bed until midnight! Went with a friend to see a movie at Reading called Bank Job, pretty allright, but I expected something like Snatch or Lock Stock, so was kinda freaked out by the more brutal happenings. Ah well, I enjoyed it, nothing like lazing in the dark with popcorn. ^_^

Tried 0ut Hog's Breath at Reading, was thoroughly unimpressed. Ok, admittedly the food looked really nice, but after eating healthy for over a month, it really didn't taste like much. The salad was completely drenched in dressing, they had snuck bacon in all over the place and the salmon was only half cooked... ew. What can I say... really really american. Boosted with fat, as much of it as possible. Well, enough whining. Time to sleep.

Here's the brainbug I've had for a good while now... Can't shake it! Fine, I do listen to pretty crap music when I go to the gym, but quite frankly, as long as it makes me wanna move, I don't care what other ppl think. ;)

No comments: